Monday, July 28, 2014

Vendor Interview- Vinyl Belly



1. Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
My name is Yuki or AKA Killer Tomato, and I run "Vinyl Belly".  I'm a 3DCG Artist by day.  I grew up on Japan, lived in Vancouver for 13 years, and moved to San Francisco 2 years ago.  

2. What do you make for Blythe?

I make outfits and custom Blythe.  Lately I'm more getting into making Blythe size Venetian masks.  I love sculpting :)  

3. Where can we find your creations?

Facebook: 

Website (Need to update more often but...): 


Flickr: 



4. What are your main influences?

Hmmm, as far as Blythe-outfit-wise, Marie Antoinette?  Or anything I want to wear.    

5. How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
I saw a Blythe at a toy shop in Tokyo long time ago.  I thought $100 for a doll is crazy at the time so I didn't get it but kept on thinking about it.  One day I found one online and that did it.  

6. Do you collect anything else?

I collect vintage Licca.  I'm a big fan of 1st gen from 60's.  

7. What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?

I've been working on my own line of doll.  One is middle size BJD and there are few other projects I'm currently working on.  Once BC Seattle is over, I'd like to focus on finishing all of them so I can have an art show.  This and that in life takes so much time, so I really really want to concentrate on it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment