Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vendor Interview- Kaleidoscope Kustoms





1. Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
Hi, my name is Sarah aka sglahe – Kaleidoscope Kustoms. I live in Hope, Idaho.

2. What do you make for Blythe?
I am a Blythe customizer. I also make handpainted eyechips and will be selling dresses that my mom makes under the name Rag Bag Designs.

3. Where can we find your creations?



4. What are your main influences?
I take inspiration from everything around me – nature, art, photography, music, colors…

5. How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
My Mom actually found Blythe on eBay in 2006 while looking for something else and we both immediately fell in love! I didn’t start customizing until 2010 and have now customized almost 200 dolls.

6. Do you collect anything else?
I have many different collections, I’m a bit of a hoarder that way. LOL! 

7. What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?
I went to school for graphic design and studied fine arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment