1. Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
Hello! I am Karin Edwards, though I am more recognized as fishknees.
I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri but relocated to Portland, Oregon a few years ago. Best. Decision. Ever.
2. What do you make for Blythe?
I sew tiny clothing creations for Neo and Middie Blythes and sometimes dabble with other dollies. I like using bright colors, mixed prints, beading, and sequins.
3. Where can we find your creations?
I have an etsy shop...www.fishknees.etsy.com.
4. What are your main influences?
EVERYTHING! Ha! Ummmm...color, print, texture...these are what speak to me!
5. How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
I stumbled upon her completely by accident!
Back in the myspace days I had a bjd background and noticed a logo for Dollmore.com so went hunting for answers...what was this doll?
After looking at many beautiful dollies I found an Ashton Drake red head on their site, ordered her, and fell in love! I haven't looked back since! That was 2006!
6. Do you collect anything else?
I have lots of toys...Lego, Playmobil, Fisher Price people...I like tiny, cute peoples.
I also have a fair amount of original art and prints to make my home a happy place!
7. What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?
I am obsessed with true crime stories! We call them "murder shows". Haha! I spend way too much time watching/listening to the ID network while I work!