Sunday, May 11, 2014

Vendor Interview- Dutch Blythe Fashion




1. Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
My name is Valeri, I'm from The Netherlands. I have been to BlytheCon Europe and BlytheCon UK before. Seattle will be my first Con in the US. Please come to my table and say hi to me. I’d like to meet everyone at BlytheCon!

2. What do you make for Blythe?

I make all kinds of outfits for Blythes; dresses, skirts, long sleeved t-shirts. I also make clothes for Middie Blythes.

3. Where can we find your creations?
My clothes are available through my Etsy shop: http://dutchblythefashion.etsy.com/
And you can also find me on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vpasson/

 


4. What are your main influences?
I get my inspiration from fashion and doll magazines. I also like browsing J-Mags.

5. How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
I started collecting Blythe in februari 2008 when I saw a Blythe doll on Flickr. My first Blythe was a Welcome Winter. Now I have 57.

6. Do you collect anything else?
I also collect Odeco & Nikki dolls, and Wanda Wonderfrogs. And lipbalm.

7. What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?
I collect dolls together with my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment