Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vendor Interview, A Green Cat

Welcome to our next vendor interview with A Green Cat!
1. I'm Cat. a.k.a A Green Cat or Tingeisha. I currently live in Amsterdam, North Holland, The Netherlands. I originally hail from San Francisco, California, USA.

2. I make custom blythe dolls, clothing, and sometimes paintings, and digital illustrations.

3. You can find my available work at: http://agreencat.etsy.com

4. I am influenced by animation, vintage, 40s and 50s fashion, and asian culture.

5. I have been interested in dolls my whole life. Though I was introduced to Blythe through my BFF Ion/GrenadineSupreme, It was also a natural transition to customizing blythe since I have worked in the toy industry.

6. I collect other dolls, toys, figures, illustrations, vintage 40s clothing, vintage shoes, and so so so much more!

7. There are probably a lot of things you may not know about me! Maybe... that my current day job is animation and 2D art in the game industry.



No comments:

Post a Comment