Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vendor Interview, Rosiee Gelutie




1) Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live?
Hi!  I'm Kimberly Munn A.K.A. Rosiee Gelutie!  I live in Redwood City, CA.  Better known as The Bay Area.

2)What do you make for Blythe?
I make Donutzies, Bedding, Slacks, PlaySuits, Dresses, Tunics, Hand-painted eye chips and knitted Cardigans, Hats and Scarves for Neo and Middie Blythes.

3)Where can we find your creations?
www.etsy.com/shop/kimberlymunn

4) What are your main influences?
I didn't realize my influences until I kept hearing the same comments over and over again.  People would say how Retro, Vintage and Sixties my clothing is.  I did a google search of children's clothing from the 1960's and I was like "Dang!  They're right!"  LOL

5)How did you get started with Blythe dolls?
I bought my first Blythe Millicent (Matte Hollywood) at a toy show in 2001 for $50.  Took me years until I realized there was a community!

6)Do you collect anything else?
Fabric.  I'm a HUGE fabric collector.  Especially Vintage Fabric.  I seriously can't get enough of it.  Sadly I may end up on Hoarders someday.  But I just keep sewing faster, hoping to avoid that!

7)What's one interesting fact we may not know about you?
I'm a Hair Stylist by day (almost 21 years now).

No comments:

Post a Comment