Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vendor Interview- BlahBlah Beanies

 
 
1. Introduce yourself, who are you and where do you live? I'm Sarah and I live in Colorado.

2. What do you make for Blythe? I make crochet hats and dresses
3. Where can we find your creations? My etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlahBlahBeanies or on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlahBlahBeanies
 
 

4. What are your main influences? My sister and my fellow blythe friends force me to think outside the box in making new and unique items for blythe.
5. How did you get started with Blythe dolls? I collected a different type of doll and when I moved to Japan was told to look into Blythe dolls. I purchased my first doll, an MPG, at Junie Moon and have a nice small family of girls now.

6. Do you collect anything else? I love pandas and turtles and have one spoiled lati yellow.
7. What's one interesting fact we may not know about you? I love old movies (think 30's-40's)..they don't make them like they used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment